Mountain activities are a combination of performance (physical, technical), creativity and risk-exposure acceptance.
Grades Dificulty in different mountain practices
Style what are the different “how’s” to do activities
Mountain FKT’s Summits and speed ascents.
Specific performance databases:
Fast Mountains Summits FKT and speed ascents.
FTK Fastest Known Time trail running FKT’s.
http://www.scottishhillrunners.uk about FKT in Scottish hills.
http://www.himalayandatabase.com Data Base of Himalayan ascents
http://www.8000ers.com Infos about 8000m summits and ascents
http://www.speedclimb.com about speed climbing mostly in Yosemite
Yosemite Big Wall about Yosemite climbs
8a.nu sport climbing database
- WMRA (Mountain running by IAAF)
- Golden Trail Series (short distance – mountain)
- Skyrunning (short distance – mountain technical)
- UTWT (Ultra Trail World Tour – long distance) by ITRA
- Vertical Kilometer ( VK )