Mountain activities are a combination of performance (physical, technical), creativity and risk-exposure acceptance.
Grades Dificulty in different mountain practices
Style what are the different “how’s” to do activities
Mountain FKT’s Summits and speed ascents.
FTK Fastest Known Time trail running FKT’s.
http://www.scottishhillrunners.uk about FKT in Scottish hills.
http://www.himalayandatabase.com Data Base of Himalayan ascents
http://www.8000ers.com Infos about 8000m summits and ascents
http://www.speedclimb.com about speed climbing mostly in Yosemite
Yosemite Big Wall about Yosemite climbs
8a.nu sport climbing database
- WMRA (Mountain running by IAAF)
- Golden Trail Series (short distance – mountain)
- Skyrunning (short distance – mountain technical)
- UTWT (Ultra Trail World Tour – long distance) by ITRA
- Vertical Kilometer ( VK )
- ITRA ranking
- La Grande Course ( Long team races)
- ISMF (World Cup & Championships Individual, VR, Sprint)
- www.skimostats.com (statistics and results)