We’re people, and even for not very social persons, community is important at some degree. Training groups are important to push harder in the trainings. Partners to get where alone we can’t. Mentors to learn and progress. Friends and others athletes from today or yesterday to inspire and make us dream. But mostly is important because we’re humans because we feel emotions, and those often evolve other people.
MOUNTAIN DICTIONARY here are some articles, topos, conversations, essays, quotes or discussions about Mountains.
Since 1040, when the king Malcom Canmore organized a Hill Race in Braemar, competitions have been organized in the mountains, from the Alpinism competitions in the URSS to ultra-trails and speed climbing.
Speed has been linked to alpinism from it’s begining. From Alfred Couttet and Henri Bulle to Ueli Steck and Colin Haley
- Trail runners who run roads / Road runners who run trails
- The History Of Going Fast In The Mountains
- Franz Nicolini, not only the 82 4000m of the Alps in 60 days
- The anonymus idols #2
- The anonymous idols. #1
- AAJ American Alpine Journal (eng)
- RussianClimb about climbing mostly from russian’s (eng-ru)
- http://altitudepakistan.blogspot.no Covering Himalaya / Pakistan expeditions (eng)
- Planet Mountain Mountaineering and outdoor activities (eng-it)
- Alpine Mag Alpinism and outdoor activities (fr)
- Alpinist.com Alpinism magazine (eng)
- www.alpinismonline.com Alpinism and following expeditions (sp)
- http://gognablog.com news and histories of mountaineering (it)
- Penteraide.com steep skiing (fr)
- www.8a.nu Sport Climbing (eng)
- IrunFar Ultrarunning (eng)
- Ski and Run Ski Mountaineering and trail running (fr)
- Skintrack.com Skimountainnering (eng)