Technique / f n A way of carrying out a particular task, A skill is the ability to carry out a task with determined results often within a given amount of time, energy, or both.
- abseiling technique on sugar snow
- Climbing alone: auto-belay
- Dry Ski
- ski to crampons to ski
- How to Climb and Belay Alone a Multipitch Route
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES AND BOOKS
- Alpine Principles. Steve House video series about how to climb safe.
- Speed Climbing. Book by Hans Florine about speed climbing in big walls.
- Free Skiing. Book by Jimmi Oden, about winter and ski dangers, avalanches…
- Mountaineering: The Freedom of the Hills. A classic textbook for mountaineering.
- Mountain and Wilderness Medicine book by Enric Subirats in English and Spanish
- Staying Alive in Avalanche Terrain. Book by Bruce Tremper.