We’re not the most well adapted animal to be in a mountain environment. We have a thin skin and not much hair to protect from the cold, our feet are fragile and get hurt if we run on abrasive surfaces… so gear is an essential part of ourselves when we go to mountains, it helps not only to perform better but to keep safe. Here you can find some comparison tables, some gear reviews and some tools to organize your gear.
- Testing the Beal Escaper
- Crampons Overboots
- Making An Insulated Running Shoe
- Salomon X-Alp shoes
- Skimo light Crampons
- Running shoes with crampons
- GearBox an app to organize your gear
- Outdoor Gear lab Gear reviews
- Gear Institute Reviews and test posted after extensive use
- The Gear Junkie daily review of the latest in gear.
- The Gear Caster gear reviews
- Skintrack comparison light skis / boots/ bindingshttp://sustainabilityandsport.org website about Sustainable Sport (eng-ger-sp)
- http://sustonmagazine.com Suston Magazine
- http://sustainabilityandsport.org website about Sustainable Sport (eng-ger-sp)